Villa de Brôme
invites you to stay in a private rural environment where you may host all kinds of group activities.
- Training, Seminar
Villa de Brôme is a 3 star camp situated near Brome Lake, in a natural moutain panorama, which can shelter about 85 people with a possible meal service and access to a multitude of installations to fit your group's needs.
- 113 acre land with forest;
- 19 rooms ;
- Private living room with couches and television (Cable and VHS);
- Conference room with sound system, microphones and an electronic projector (100 people capacity);
- Parlor with couches and a natural wood stone fireplace;
- Game room: Pool table, ping-pong, baby-foot and air hockey;
- Gymnasium (50' x 30'): Basketball, hockey cosom, ect.;
- Pond (400' x 120') with a sand beach, central platform with slide, floating trampoline, hand paddle boats, kayaks, canoes, ect.;
- Above ground pool (30' x 16') with balcony;
- Sport fields: Soccer, basketball, outdoors volley-ball and beach volley-ball;
- Swing set with slide and sand box;
- Campfire location with benches;
- Pic-nic tables with a professional barbeque;
- Winter sliding location (Tubes, sleds, ect.);
- Pedestrian trails in the woods;
Note1 : The number of beds may vary from a room to another (About 5 beds per room) 12 rooms have a water room (Shower and private toilet). However, the 7 other rooms share one large water room (Shower and toilets).
- Brome Lake: Beach, boating, ect. (1.3 km);
- Ski: Bromont (10 km) and Sutton (24.3 km);
- Bromont Waterpark (10 km);
- Golf (0.5 km);
- Knowlton : Victorian village, gastronomy, arts and antics (5 km);
- Chocolate museum (12 km);
- Granby's Zoo (26 km);
- Equestrian centers;
- Bicycle trails: Estriade and Montérégiade;
- Montréal (50 min.) and Sherbrooke (45 min.);
- Vineyards (La Route des vins);
Click on an image to enlarge.